Competition Terms & Conditions
Jacksons and Snowdonia Competition
Jacksons and Snowdonia giveaway is run by Jacksons Bread (Company Registration: 3974455) whose registered office is at Riverside Building, Livingstone Road, Hessle, HU13 0DZ (the “Promoter”). We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01482 975043 or 40 Derringham Street, Hull, HU3 1EW
By entering the promotion, all entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The competition opens at Wednesday 25th October 2023 and closes at 11.59pm Sunday 29th September 2023. After this date, no further entries will be accepted.
- To enter this competition on Instagram entrants must like the post, comment on the post tagging a friend and follow @Jacksonsbread and @Snowdoniacheese
- Entries will not be accepted via any other means of submission (for example, but not limited to, via email or social media messaging) or any other format (for example, but not limited to, submitting their entry on an influencers Instagram story).
- The competition may be promoted across other Jacksons websites and social channels, but entries can only be submitted via the competition Instagram post.
- By submitting an entry, all entrants, including those who are not winners, give Jacksons the right to use their entry/content for all further marketing purposes, such as re-sharing any imagery and comments across Jacksons website and social channels.
- There is 1 prize available:
- Snowdonia Black Bomber 200g
- Snowdonia Rock Star 150g
- Snowdonia Red Storm 200g
- Snowdonia Red Devil 200g
- Snowdonia Balsamic Caramelised Onion Chutney
- Snowdonia Fig & Apple Chutney
- Snowdonia Black Bomber Welsh Rarebit Bake
- Snowdonia Rock Star Fondue Bake
- Snowdonia Wholemeal Crackers
- Snowdonia Spelt & Yoghurt Crackers
- Hamper of Jacksons Halloween Bloomer
- Jacksons of Yorkshire Apron
- One winner will be chosen by Jacksons of Yorkshire and Snowdonia.
There is no obligation for any winner to purchase a Jacksons or Snowdonia product.
- The prizes will be delivered via post or email within two weeks of the winner being announced.
- No bulk or third-party entries. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of brute force, script or any other automated means, that person’s entry will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Employees of Jacksons or anyone professionally associated with the brand, including agents, suppliers, key sub-contractors and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Please note that immediate family refers to parents, spouse, siblings, grandparents and children.
- We reserve the right to substitute any of our prizes for equal or greater value.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by Jacksons via Instagram by Friday 3rd November 2023. The decision of Jacksons and Snowdonia is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition winners.
- If the winner fails to provide their details within 72 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- Neither the promoter or promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from promotional participation or the acceptance of a prize.
- The promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- You must be over 18 years of age and a United Kingdom resident to enter.
- The promoter may at any point before, during or after the promotion ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport, to verify an entrant’s age and residency. If an entrant is unable to provide such documents, they will be excluded from the competition and will forfeit any prize that has already been allocated or awarded to them, without compensation.
- Entries which do not comply with the terms and conditions will not be valid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social platform.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to vary the Competition, or these Terms and Conditions, at any time by giving notice on the Promoter’s Social media pages.