26 Nov. 2020
We’re feeling proper Christmassy here at our bakery and to celebrate we’ve partnered with The Yorkshire Creamery to gift three lucky winners with a YORKSHIRE festive toastie bundle.
The bundle is jam-packed with our limited-edition Sage & Onion Festive Bloomer, some extra Jacksons of Yorkshire goodies and The Yorkshire Creamery’s Yorkshire Butter and Extra Mature Yorkshire Cheddar.
To enter, head to our Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and follow the competition post instructions.
Competition closes Wednesday 9th November when three lucky winners will be chosen at random.
Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering our competition (the “competition”), you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the promoter (as defined below) about the competition on:
This Competition is not endorsed by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
The promoter of this Competition is Jacksons of Yorkshire, 40 Derringham Street, Hull, HU3 1EW, East Yorkshire. (the “Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter.
- No proof of purchase is necessary to enter.
- There are 3 prizes to be won (1 on Instagram,1 on Facebook, 1 on Twitter)
- The prize is a goodie box of Jacksons festive loaf and branded bag and The Yorkshire Creamery’s butter and mature cheddar
- The competition is open from 10.00 3rd December 2020 to 14.30 9th December 2020 (‘the Competition Period”).
- To enter the Competition participants must follow/like Jacksons of Yorkshire and tag two people
- Entrants can enter multiple times.
- 3 winners will be chosen – 1 from Instagram, 1 from Twitter, 1 from Facebook
- The winner shall be final. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
- The winner will be announced after the competition date closes. Details of the winner, including their full name, may be published on JacksonsofYorkshire.co.uk, along with our social feeds (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- The Promoter reserves the right to select another entry should the winner not respond to correspondence within one day, or if they don’t have a York, Leeds or Sheffield postcode.
Use of the Entries / Content by the Promoter:
- The Promoter may publish on any of its websites or any social networking website any and all Content received by it in connection with this Competition at any time and for any reason.
- All participants hereby provide a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable licence to the Promoter to use the Content submitted, for any purpose, including without limitation for advertising the Promoter’s products. The participant hereby waives all moral rights they have in the Content submitted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Each participant warrants that they are the person who created the Content submitted to this Competition and that all Content adheres to the Content Guidelines. The participant shall indemnify the Promoter and hold it harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, claims, actions and demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly from any breach of warranty set out in this clause.
Privacy and Data Protection:
- By entering the Competition, participants agree and consent to the Promoter, anyone administering the Competition on its behalf, and any of its affiliates using the Content submitted for any purpose. If the Content shows the participant’s face and/or likeness, the participant hereby consents to such face and likeness, together with the participant’s full name, and any other personal information revealed in the text, image or video, being made publicly available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Competition consents to such participation.
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures.
- By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.