6 Apr. 2020
To celebrate Easter, we’re holding an Easter Egg Hunt 🥚 from your very own kitchen table.
Treasure the special moment of opening your Jacksons Hot Cross Buns, enjoy the delicious smell as you open the pack, and then have a hunt inside to see if you’re one of our lucky winners. Thirteen unique packs (that’s a bakers dozen!) contain one bun which has been piped with an Easter egg instead of a traditional cross.
We’re giving each of the 13 winners who find a lucky egg bun in their pack an afternoon tea hamper that’s full of Jacksons of Yorkshire goodies and more, it’s the perfect treat to enjoy at home.
JACKSONS OF YORKSHIRE HOT CROSS BUN EGG HUNT
- Entry is open only to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion distribution period begins on 8th April 2020 in line with store opening hours and closes at 23.59 on 30th April 2020.
- All prize claims must be made by 5pm on 14th May 2020 (the ‘Claim by Date’). Those received after this date will be void.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- HOW TO ENTER: Jacksons of Yorkshire Hot Cross Buns are only available to purchase from WAITROSE & PARTNERS. 13 packs of Jacksons of Yorkshire Hot Cross Buns with one bun piped with an egg instead of a cross will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst stocks of regular Jacksons of Yorkshire Hot Cross Buns. To enter, purchase a pack of Jacksons of Yorkshire Hot Cross Buns. Egg piped buns will not be visible through the packaging, entrants will only know if they are a lucky winner when they open the pack at home.
- HOW TO CLAIM: If on opening your pack of hot cross buns, you find that one of them is piped with an egg, then look at the card insert in the pack and get in touch with Jacksons of Yorkshire by email or social media, quoting the unique reference code on the card.
- THE PRIZE: 13 x Afternoon Tea Hamper packages to be won. The prize will include Jacksons of Yorkshire goodies including bloomers.
- Prizes will be despatched within 12 weeks of entrant claims.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, submit their winning reference code, and participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material including on social media and website.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Transferability of winning voucher: Winning packs and codes must not be sold for commercial gain in any way.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
- The name of winners will be available on the Jacksons of Yorkshire website after the claim by date.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The personal information provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion, and in accordance with the Promoter’s Data Privacy The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law.